Da Family Tree

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#1 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:09 PM

Jorro Pirello

Fit the First
Eldest son of the Pirello Family, aged 15. Ugly and intelligent, superficially quite cute but has a mean streak. Doesn't like to join the street gangs.

The Pirello Family
Jorro (Josh)
Ednos (Ednos)
Serpico (C-Dave)
Antonia (Innokenti)
Marco (Stickman)

*All welcome
George Alagiaaaaaaargh: I lost my pecker in the siege :(

#2 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:22 PM

Tony Miller

A down on his luck CityXer of Irish decent, dropped out of high school and now works as a Garbage Man (American after all) and spends most of his time proping up a bar. Currently earning some extra cash doing odd jobs for The Man.

Edit: As everyone seems to be planning what there story arcs are going be be, I fancy Tony to work up through The Man's ranks, becoming one of his favoured hitmen - which probably means killing off some NPCs from the other families, if anyone has any requests for family members to be offed or whatever, please let me know.

He will however fall in love with a member of one of the other families (as there are only two women on this site, this can be an NPC if neither of you fancy doing that storyline), leading to the moral dilema of betraying the man or his love and possibly resulting in being a mole for whichever family this girl is in.
"It's amazing how deep we had to drill to find our key difference,
but it seems that whilst I am Amazing you are Ultimate."- Lu

#3 Scuzz

Scuzz

Least Geeky Talesian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:44 PM

Robert Fairweather

9 year old kid with a father who when he wasn't in prison worked for the mob until his untimely death last year. Lives with his mother, who is "looked after" by the "family". Wants to be a cop when he's older.

*I plan on making him a cop on the mob's payroll

EDIT: Changed the name as everyone copied me, I'm looking at you DR and NoWave
"I've been disappointed with the boobs so far this season." - Masked Dave

#4 Ednos

Ednos

Minion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:15 PM

Ednos Pirello

Aged 9 Ednos is the 'middle' son of the family and is oft ignored by everyone , he is intelligent but does not do well at school due to his shyness , he is quite strong and he is currently learning Thai-Boxing , this helps him to bear out the frustrations of his life without damaging anyone , much.

#5 Jen

Jen

Miles Edgeworth: 2 Kool 4 Skool

• Members

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:19 PM

Sophie Fiorelli

One of many siblings in the Fiorelli family. Being somewhere in the middle has led to her being quite a shy child at age 10. She is known to be quite serious and dotes on her twin brother, Tony.

Tony Fiorelli

Tony is painfully introverted and barely speaks. Sophie's protectivenes for her brother has brought teasing upon her time and time again from other kids. He's a very, very clever boy.

The Fiorelli Family

As has been stated - a large family. They have close ties to the Pirello family. The kids range in age from 16 to 7 at the beginning of the Tale. Father, Anthony, was lost to the Man and mother, Maria, was an alcholic.

Fiorellis
Sophie (Jen) 10
Tony (Jen) 10
Distant Relative J (Janek)
Vito (Jackal) 8
Thomas (DR) 11
Konstance (Konstantine) 14

*If anyone would like to be a part of the Fiorelli family they're quite welcome. There's two roles left - the 13 and 12 year old boys.
---------------------------------------------------------
I lost some time once...it's always in the last place you look for it. Violent Becoming Downtown, Olympus Town

#6 The Jackal

The Jackal

Number 2

• Members

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:21 PM

Jen, on May 19 2004, 05:19 PM, said:

Sophie Fiorelli

One of many siblings in the Fiorelli family. Being somewhere in the middle has led to her being quite a shy child at age 10. She is known to be quite serious and dotes on her closest brother, Tony.

The Fiorelli Family

As has been stated - a large family. They have close ties to the Pirello family. The kids range in age from 16 to 7 at the beginning of the Tale. Father, Anthony, was lost to the Man and mother, Maria, was an alcholic.

*If anyone would like to be a part of the Fiorelli family they're quite welcome.
  I would, please. I was going to be an independant character but I'd probably drop out of the plot due to my inability to keep myself in the loop, so to speak.

#7 Janek

Janek

That's "Captain" to you

• Members

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:33 PM

"Big J"

"Big J" as he is now known, was only loosely tied to the children of those murdered by The Man. It is not certain precisely who his parents were, but it is thought they were both indirect relatives of Family Fiorelli. Nevertheless, The Man still had their deaths ordered.

Unlike most of the other children, J was not taken in by any mob families. He was adopted by a kindly old Asian man, Mr Fung. Fung, a friend of J's parents, raised him as his own son, teaching him of the way of the Samurai, and of the nature of his parents. However, Fung lied about the cause of his parents' deaths - killed in a car accident, not slaughtered by The Man's men. In fact, J doesn't even know of their involvement with the mob.

Fascinated as J is by Asian culture (and specifically Japan), Fung will not teach him how to fight - the old man abhors violence.

It is the ambition of Fung and J to one day visit Japan - but a minor gang is extorting Fung, for "protection" of his tea house. Fung's funds are slowly running out, and the dream looks unlikely to ever be realised.

------

Fung will probably be killed by said extortionists in the first episode, causing Big J to train in combat to take revenge. He'll eventually become an assassin (trained in Japan, perhaps). In the line of his work, he'll learn of his parents, their involvement with the mob, and The Man's role in their murder. He'll then join his distant cousins in Family Fiorelli, and aid the fall of The Man.

Though that outline of the future is obviously subject to change, dependant on what else goes on.
Ah! Harvard University! The special jail where people with too much math are imprisoned forever and forced to teach each other about poems.

Sandwiches are better than people. You can put anything you want in a sandwich, and it won't complain.

You spin me right round, baby, right round, in a manner depriving me of an inertial reference frame. Baby.

#8 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:07 PM

I've edited my character profile a bit and there are requests for some people to join in some storyline ideas I have, so if you wouldn't mind taking a peak? Cheers.

#9 Janek

Janek

That's "Captain" to you

• Members

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:38 PM

Well. You could perhaps, at the start of your career, be working for the minor gang that kills Mr Fung.

Ooh, vendetta.
Ah! Harvard University! The special jail where people with too much math are imprisoned forever and forced to teach each other about poems.

Sandwiches are better than people. You can put anything you want in a sandwich, and it won't complain.

You spin me right round, baby, right round, in a manner depriving me of an inertial reference frame. Baby.

#10 Jen

Jen

• Members

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:43 PM

And if he falls for Sophie then you can have the tension within the family as well. J telling Sophie that he's bad news n'all.

I'm not sure if Sophie would return the feelings...maybe there can be a wooing?
I lost some time once...it's always in the last place you look for it. Violent Becoming Downtown, Olympus Town

#11 The Jackal

The Jackal

Number 2

• Members

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:48 PM

What sort of character ideas are available for a male sibling in the Fiorellis?

#12 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:52 PM

Jen, on May 19 2004, 06:43 PM, said:

maybe there can be a wooing?
teehee, wooing.

*ahem*

sorry, yeah that idea's quite cool.

Kill Janek's Master.
Work for his Enemy.
Love his Distant Cousin Twice Removed.

Okay, maybe it doesn't have quite the movie post ring to it, but I still like it :D

I planned on there being a 'wooing' as you say, wasn't planning on just love at first sight - cause that always sucks. An unrequited love maybe... two people from waring families, maybe they first meeting without knowing who the other is... there could be a scene where I see you standing on a balacony and call up to you, and Janek could kill my best mate while fighting me, and in the end we both die and sorrowly, painful suicide...

...why does that all sound familiar...?

#13 Carlisle Dave

Carlisle Dave

Doctor at Law

• Admin

Posted 19 May 2004 - 07:09 PM

Serpico Pirello

Aged 7.

Youngest of the Pirello family, Serpico loves his mum. In fact he hasn't spent a night apart from her since he was born. Small and stringy he idolises his brother whilst finding his big sister annoying, especially as she keeps dressing him up as some kind of washer woman. Even at a young age he is forthright and knows the difference between right and wrong. He also knows how to use a knife and fork and always says please and thank you.

#14 Dystopian Rhetoric

Dystopian Rhetoric

Bumbling Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:04 PM

Thomas Fiorelli

Age- 11

#15 Jen

Jen

• Members

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:19 PM

The Jackal, on May 19 2004, 07:48 PM, said:

Well...I was figuring on a family of about 10 (Italians had big families back then) kids. 7 males and 3 females of which Sophie and Tony are already accounted for. I've been sketching some ideas out for the family and have decided on which will be NPC's and which roles are free for the taking. I figured the other two girls would go to me - I'm not sure what family the other Jen will take up with. And the oldest boy, Alberto, went with his father to see the Godfather. So that makes...5 boys left.

Oooh...just thought - Tony and Sophie are twins! That adds more to the arc I have sketched out.

So the ages left are probably as follows: 14, 13, 12 and 8. Yeah...a kid a year but like I said - big families back then.

The girls, for those interested are Paola, 15, and Adriana (Adie), 7.

EDIT:

Dystopian Rhetoric said:

Thomas Fiorelli
Welcome to the family :) (posted whilst I was working on mine).

#16 Dystopian Rhetoric

Dystopian Rhetoric

Bumbling Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:37 PM

Is it okay for me to be in the Fiorellis? I mean, this guy doesn't really conform to any sort of family plan thing.

#17 Konstantine

Konstantine

Minion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:48 PM

Konstance Fiorellis

The eldest of the Fiorellis children has never been much of a rolemodel for his siblings, preferring his own mental playground to those in CityX's streets. He has very little imagination in day-to-day life, it left him when he hit adolescence, and has police aspirations.

As his namesake suggests, honour means a lot to young Konstance and he is a fledgling opponent to the corruption of CityX. Unfortunately, he is still far too naive to notice the extent of this, and has an almost animal-like belief in the fidelity of the police. But not for much longer.

-----------

I would have asked if i could be a Fiorellis, but there was no-one really online so I've made a character nonetheless.

#18 Jen

Jen

• Members

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:49 PM

No, it's fine. I've already entered you onto the record.

From what I understand of how this will work - we'll all seperate at some point anyways...

#19 Innokenti

Innokenti

I am an awesome horse.

• Admin

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:18 AM

Josh, on May 19 2004, 03:09 PM, said:

Jorro Pirello

Fit the First
Eldest son of the Pirello Family, aged 11. Ugly and intelligent, superficially quite cute but has a mean streak. Doesn't like to join the street gangs.

The Pirello Family
Jorro (Josh)
Ednos (Ednos)
Serpico (C-Dave)

*All welcome
Antonia Pirello (innokenti)

Aged 10 Antonia is the daughter of the family and /the/ sister of her brothers. Very grown up and not alltogether too girlish. But likes to play.
She will likely be traumatised a little throughout her early life as having to sort out other people's problems when they come to her. Eventually she'll end up doing the same sort of thing - comforting and helping her brothers. Eventually though she'll go mean and start telling people to f-off and let her get on with her life. Then she'll fall in love with someone, possibly Masked's character to freak him out. :D

Having a girl/woman character for fun because... there aren't enough of them. My general plan for her is non-existant though she will be involved later in supporting her brothers and possibly a love affair. And stuff.
Proud of Russia because we have cheaper Paracetamol
"" Jen (and KD) on my photoshop skills.
Look no further for Kentoshop™, KentiHugs™ and Abwebsobmeb!
"I don't know who he is either but whoever it is he looks craaaazy..." - Optimist about me. 

#20 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 20 May 2004 - 01:23 PM

Am I the only person a bit disturbed by Grim being playing a woman? For some reason it just seems a might sinister...

#21 Carlisle Dave

Carlisle Dave

Doctor at Law

• Admin

Posted 20 May 2004 - 01:26 PM

Masked Dave, on May 20 2004, 02:23 PM, said:

Am I the only person a bit disturbed by Grim being playing a woman? For some reason it just seems a might sinister...
You didn't say that when I spent over two years playing a woman.

#22 Le Marquis De Soigneux

Le Marquis De Soigneux

A marquis. Well... no not really.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2004 - 01:29 PM

Carlisle Dave, on May 20 2004, 01:26 PM, said:

That's cause people expect it with you. Your internet transvestitism is like a sort of regular fixture, a fundament on which this here concept is built upon.

#23 The Jackal

The Jackal

Number 2

• Members

Posted 20 May 2004 - 01:59 PM

Jen, on May 19 2004, 09:19 PM, said:

The Jackal, on May 19 2004, 07:48 PM, said:

Well...I was figuring on a family of about 10 (Italians had big families back then) kids. 7 males and 3 females of which Sophie and Tony are already accounted for. I've been sketching some ideas out for the family and have decided on which will be NPC's and which roles are free for the taking. I figured the other two girls would go to me - I'm not sure what family the other Jen will take up with. And the oldest boy, Alberto, went with his father to see the Godfather. So that makes...5 boys left.

Oooh...just thought - Tony and Sophie are twins! That adds more to the arc I have sketched out.

So the ages left are probably as follows: 14, 13, 12 and 8. Yeah...a kid a year but like I said - big families back then.

The girls, for those interested are Paola, 15, and Adriana (Adie), 7.

EDIT:

Dystopian Rhetoric said:

Thomas Fiorelli
Welcome to the family :) (posted whilst I was working on mine).
  Oooh, sounds good.

Vito Fiorelli, age 8 it is, then.

#24 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:11 PM

Well, what Marquis said, and generally blokes playing women doesn't bother me.

But for some reason the guy who was the Grim Reaper and the soul possessing demon Illorius doing it feels wrong.

#25 Innokenti

Innokenti

I am an awesome horse.

• Admin

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:22 PM

Masked Dave, on May 20 2004, 02:11 PM, said:

Well, what Marquis said, and generally blokes playing women doesn't bother me.

But for some reason the guy who was the Grim Reaper and the soul possessing demon Illorius doing it feels wrong.
It is designed to fool you.

She'll probably end up killing a  few people. or something.
Proud of Russia because we have cheaper Paracetamol
"" Jen (and KD) on my photoshop skills.
Look no further for Kentoshop™, KentiHugs™ and Abwebsobmeb!
"I don't know who he is either but whoever it is he looks craaaazy..." - Optimist about me.