BANG! round 6.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

Jentastic! – draws 2 cards.
Janek – draws 2 cards.
Inflammable Jim – draws 2 cards.
Kramer – draws 2 cards.
Josh - draws 2 cards, plus another 2 cards for the Stagecoach, plus another card for being hit.
Feet - draws 2 card, the second of which is a BANG with a Diamond on it. He draws a third card.

Posted Image

(Josh's card count may be inaccurate there; he's got 10.)

(YES EVERYBODY IMAGINE A SCOPE IN JANEK'S EQUIPMENT BOX. ALSO SOME PRETTY MERMAIDS AND A UNICORN.)

REMINDER: THE DYNAMITE IS NOW IN PLAY.

The Doomsday Device of Bang!. When the dynamite is played, it is dropped at the feet of the player who played it and remains dormant for a turn. The next turn, the player has the option of posting "DRAW" in the thread, in which case a card will be immediately drawn from the deck; if the card is not a 2-9 of Spades the dynamite is then passed on to the player on their left. That player may then also post "DRAW" with a similar effect. At the end of the round, the player currently in possession of the dynamite will automatically draw, and if successful the dynamite will be passed on as normal. The sequence then begins again the next day.

If a player has a Cat Balou, they may play that by posting "DEFUSE" rather than "DRAW". Otherwise the dynamite continues going round until somebody draws a 2-9 of Spades, at which point the dynamite explodes inflicting three life points of damage on the player who was holding it.

#2 Inflammable Jim

Inflammable Jim

Overlooked by the Academy

• Admin

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:52 AM

Now, now, now, now once upon a time in the west
Mad man lost his damn mind in the west
Loveless, givin up a dime, nothin' less
Now I must put his behind to the test (can you feel me)
You know...we lost the first battle of the Chesapeake because of a mysterious...treacherous...Ankylosaurus

#3 Janek

Janek

That's "Captain" to you

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:01 AM

Yay mermaids.
Ah! Harvard University! The special jail where people with too much math are imprisoned forever and forced to teach each other about poems.

Sandwiches are better than people. You can put anything you want in a sandwich, and it won't complain.

You spin me right round, baby, right round, in a manner depriving me of an inertial reference frame. Baby.

#4 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:53 AM

Jen draws! She draws... the eight of clubs!

Dynamite passed on to Janek.

#5 Jentastic!

Jentastic!

Cake!

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

Wooooo! I live! Despite posting in the wrong thread!

I'm so craaaazy.
Existentialism? Don't even get me Sartred.

#6 Janek

Janek

That's "Captain" to you

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:02 PM

.........DRAW!
Ah! Harvard University! The special jail where people with too much math are imprisoned forever and forced to teach each other about poems.

Sandwiches are better than people. You can put anything you want in a sandwich, and it won't complain.

You spin me right round, baby, right round, in a manner depriving me of an inertial reference frame. Baby.

#7 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

Janek draws! He draws.... the King of Diamonds!

Dynamite passed on to Jim.

#8 Inflammable Jim

Inflammable Jim

Overlooked by the Academy

• Admin

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

You know...we lost the first battle of the Chesapeake because of a mysterious...treacherous...Ankylosaurus

#9 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:08 PM

Jim draws! He draws... the King of Clubs!

Dynamite passed on to Kramer.

#10 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

Kramer has foolishly gone away for the weekend, so I am making an executive decision to have him draw! He draws... the eight of Spades.

Posted Image

Kramer loses three life points.

Kramer dies horribly!

(There was no way Kramer could avoid drawing that card whether he drew now or at the end of the round, so I'm doing it now so as to not have him holding up the game for three days.)

#11 Feet

Feet

Hugo! Isaac! yay!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:55 PM

DRAW!
I still love you

#12 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:58 AM

Still need orders from Jen and Feet.

#13 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

I just managed to delete everyone's BANG orders in an attempt to clear my inbox (I clicked "Select all read" and then forgot I'd clicked it and went through and deselected all the messages I wanted to delete, and then pressed "Delete") (Josh can I have a bigger inbox _). While I can remember most of the blanket cards I can't remember card targets so you'll have to resend them unless you are Feet, whose orders I read last and can remember, or Jim, whose orders were easy to remember anyway. Sorry!

This message brought to you by the Hentzau Is An Enormous Incompetent Corporation.

#14 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

Oh great.

#15 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:11 PM

BACK and BACK and BACK to the future.

Jentastic! attempts to shoot the GM for giving her such rubbish cards! Fortunately I always remember to don body armour whenever Jen ventures within a ten mile radius, and the bullet glances off harmlessly. YOU'LL GET YOURS MISSY, OH YES.

Janek holds up a Stagecoach! +2 cards on his next turn.

Inflammable Jim stands knee-deep in a sewage ditch with his shirt off, his face and arms raised to the heavens so that he may better feel the rain beating down upon his naked skin as only a free man can.

Josh drinks some nice refreshing Beer. +1 life point.

Feet Panics Josh and steals one of his cards in the confusions!

Card 2:

Jentastic! is so repulsed by the sight of his naked flesh that she attempts to BANG Inflammable Jim! She hits! -1 life point.

Janek plays Wells Fargo jesus christ. +3 cards on his next turn.

Josh attempts to BANG Kramer but has apparently forgotten that Kramer is currently spread over a very large corner of a foreign field.

Feet... discards a Bang? Madness!

Card 3:

Janek BANGs Inflammable Jim! But he Misses.

Josh stirs up an Indian attack!

Jentastic! - BANG!
Janek - BANG!
Inflammable Jim BANG!
Feet - BANG!

Feet just can't leave those poor Indians alone and also incites an attack.

Jentastic! - BANG!
Janek - BANG!
Inflammable Jim - -1 life point
Josh - BANG!

Card 4:

Josh opens another in his chain of General Stores. Cards are:

Missed
Saloon
Duel
Beer
Missed

End of turn summary: