Day One: Crazy Horses (waaa, waaa)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#26 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

Ah, a cunning plan from a cunning lady. There is great beauty in the mathematics of music, and so I vote we Make Sweet, Sweet Music.
Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace.
Jentastic: THAT'S RIGHT, I like double entry
<@Strudel> How big's your dongle Kramer?
only about 2 inches :(

#27 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:16 PM

I'm going with Horse Shouter.

#28 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

Leave It To The Gardner

Cybil dismounted the carriage, her magnificent bosom dominated the driveway as she walked towards the gate. Although she was dressed in a standard issue housemaid's outfit, there was no doubting her figure: she was the definition of buxom. Clinging to her arm with both of his arms was Philbert. He was thin and pale, and wore a frilly cravat. He bore an arch expression, his eyebrows seemed to lose interest in themselves and faded long before their natural conclusion.

Suddenly he saw the faces of the nine strangers before him. He gulped and whispered to Cybil, "what men are these, Cybil? Where are we? Oh save me! Take me away from this awful place". Cybil looked at him softly, "there now, Master, calm you. I'm with you and you'll be safe". "Oh Cybil, please protect me at all times, I don't like the way they stare ..." Suddenly, Philbert spotted William Goatpunch and panicked. He turned his face away and pointed at him with his arm outstretched: "Cybil, tell that man to not to look me in the eye. His hands have soil on them, he has dirt on his face. DIRT. On his face. I'm never going to forgive mummy for putting me through this".

Cybil walked over to William Goatpunch. "Excuse me kindly sir, but there's been a request from Master Cadwaller, he's very delicate you see. Doesn't like to see people ... well, sir, all I ask is that you keep your distance..." She paused. "Because if you don't, I'm going to break your legs, do you understand? Just try it Mister and you'll be sorry that you were ever born!" Cybil looked four hundred types of dagger at him and spoke as if lightning would strike down the man who dared contradict here.

Cybil returned to Philbert and he resumed his position of clinging to her arm. He whispered to her, "Thank you Cybil. You are my white knight and I am your white rabbit". She stifled a laugh and smiled at him. "Master Philbert, what about that gate? Did Lady Cadwaller give you a key?" "It's covered with plants Cybil. That, that working man you spoke to: he's a gardener is he not? He is paid to keep these things in order. Let us leave it to him. I am tired. Blanky please." With that, Cybil got a blanket from her bag. She sat on the side of the road. Philbert rested his head on her lap and she covered him with the blanket. "Cybil", he said, "keep me safe in this horrible place". "I will, now rest sir, you've had a busy day".

As Philbert was asleep Cybil stroked his hair. She caught William Goatpunch's eye and mouthed the words Ground Force to him.

#29 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:07 PM

Hardly Dickens (Leafcutter) has voted by email for Ground Force.
George Alagiaaaaaaargh: I lost my pecker in the siege :(

#30 The House

The House

Eerie and Eerier

• The House
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

Stop voting.

Any night activity to me by 10pm, please
It was an evil house from the beginning - a house that was born bad.