Day 4: Another blow for feminism

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

Subject: How much you suck

Dear My Direct Line Manager,

I would like to tender my resignation with immediate effect. And fuck off, I'm not working any notice period either. You're a fucking boil on the arse cheek of humanity, I hope you are force fed used tampons until you commit suicide.

Kind regards and many thanks,

Generic Female Sky Employee 6

Generic Female Sky Employee 6 has been sacked. Generic Female Sky Employee 6 was Zael.

Meanwhile ...

Posted Image

#2 Internet Vagrant

Internet Vagrant

Underling

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

Right, onto the back-up votes.  Erm.  At the moment my best course of action is to go for whoever I don't suspect.

#3 The Captain

The Captain

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:10 AM

While I'm still suspicious of Trilby it's become boring to vote for him every day, so for now I'm calling out Insert Name Here as his quiteness, except for constant promises to speak later, is starting to feel forced.

#4 Insert Name Here

Insert Name Here

Reassuringly Elephants

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

That's somewhat hypocritical given that we made the same number of posts in yesterday's thread.
the internet was discovered when an internet fell out of a tree and hit lord isaac internet on the head

#5 The Captain

The Captain

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

Maybe, but you can hardly say I've been quiet in this game.

#6 Bassoon

Bassoon

@~#*&$%

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:20 PM

This is a big call boys and girls so I think it merits more than a one line vote on someone because you're bored of voting for someone else.

#7 The Captain

The Captain

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

Indeed, we should all be making long helpful posts like yours _

#8 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

I'm tempted to vote for Trilby, but I fear it would be more because he was being a bit annoying than because of anything particularly suspicious. I can't really post much at the moment as I'm in a client office but I'll try and be more active this evening.
Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace.
Jentastic: THAT'S RIGHT, I like double entry
<@Strudel> How big's your dongle Kramer?
only about 2 inches :(

#9 Bassoon

Bassoon

@~#*&$%

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

View PostThe Captain, on Mar 3 2011, 01:31 PM, said:

Indeed, we should all be making long helpful posts like yours _
Yeah I had a look back but I got nothing :( Only ideas revolve around not voting inactives because, well the wolves have been killing off lesser active people, but then again anyone who is still alive but inactive is then suspicious. Otherwise I might be tempted by CAD's Trilby argument from yesterday (sorry buddy, felt I had something with you). I'm stumped and it's not going to improve with no content to work with for most people.

*EDIT* I mean the point of the game is "detective work" and "figuring" rather than just guessing based on hunches, that's all I was going for before.

#10 Bassoon

Bassoon

@~#*&$%

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

OK I'm going to vote for Trilby on the back of CAD's few ideas, since we know he was a human, and The Captain's previous votes. Got nothing else and gonna be out most of this evening so fingers crossed. Don't want to let us get steamrolled by a block vote late on.

#11 Mr Trilby

Mr Trilby

Underling

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Since we know he was a human that must mean he was right? Na, Don't think so.

Bassoon Clearly someone is in active, and being a wolf. He fits the bill. Pops in every so often to voice his opinion yet does very little in terms of contributing to the days events. Also hes following CADs reasoning, which was I use too many :) of those.
Lu-Tze - "Oh goddamit. The little hand does the hours. Farking hell. "

#12 Internet Vagrant

Internet Vagrant

Underling

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

Well I've got nothing anymore.  I don't think I know this place well enough to know what is personal fued and what isn't, which makes everyone's behaviour completely meaningless when it comes to my leet detectoring skillz.

Since everyone has been a bastard to each other since the start, I'm going go for the entirely abitrary reasoning that The Captain has somehow evaded suspicion after the spat with Josh and I suspect that reason may be testicals and backward attitudes towards women in sport.

#13 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:58 PM

This is turning into a bit of a Mexican standoff. I'm going with my gut and saying Mr Trilby.
Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace.

#14 Bassoon

Bassoon

@~#*&$%

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

View PostMr Trilby, on Mar 3 2011, 06:49 PM, said:

Since we know he was a human that must mean he was right? Na, Don't think so.

Bassoon Clearly someone is in active, and being a wolf. He fits the bill. Pops in every so often to voice his opinion yet does very little in terms of contributing to the days events. Also hes following CADs reasoning, which was I use too many :) of those.
No, but since we know he's a human he's not pushing someone as part of a wolf plot. B.S. my friend, I am one of the few people who has put together some substantial accusations based on trawling through the threads and sticking posts down.

#15 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:00 PM

If Trilby is a wolf then tomorrow is going to be shit trying to find the last one _

#16 Insert Name Here

Insert Name Here

Reassuringly Elephants

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:13 PM

I only got home from work about half an hour ago so sorry I couldn't be more involved.
the internet was discovered when an internet fell out of a tree and hit lord isaac internet on the head

#17 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

FFS Kramer, I want to know if I need to pay attention tomorrow or not _

#18 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

Stop.

#19 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:46 PM

Times were hard at Sky Sports towers. Generic Female Sky Employees 2 (Mr. Trilby) and 3 (The Captain) were sacked in quick succession, the former for looking like a man, the latter for sending an inappropriate email.

Rupert Murdoch emerged to make an announcement.

Posted Image

I've had enough! Women are ruining this station! Ruining it! Fuck all this equality nonsense, the world's going to ruin. Real nancy boys now getting married and even having women as their best men for fuck's sake. Imagine that? A WOMAN as your best MAN? What gay rubbish is this?

Sky Sports is a man's channel. From now on it will only employ men. And no gays either. Straight men who like football. Sod it, we're doing things my way now.

Posted Image

Have fun fellas. You've got your own jobs back. Wahey the lads!

Posted Image

Keys: GET IN. Let's get this show back on the road. Manchester United starting to falter at the top of the table, who will catch them? It's the most important week in football history. Tune in! For the football!

Gray: Shocking tackle! Ohhhhhhhh, that was a dive ....

[etc.]

Richard Keys was Josh / Strudel

Andy Gray was Insert Name Here

#20 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:50 PM

Having played 60+ games, the moral of the story is. The only way to win as a wolf is to stay silent.
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head."

#21 Zael

Zael

Lackey

• Members
  • PipPip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:55 PM

Oh dear, well thanks for running it anyway Parv.

#22 Beta

Beta

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

View PostKramer, on Mar 3 2011, 11:46 PM, said:

Richard Keys was Josh / Strudel

Vindication!

Have to say the game itself was a bit weird, but the intro bits were funny to read. Cheers Parv.

#23 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:09 AM

I thought it was pretty obvious Josh was a wolf; why did you guys not lynch me? _

Thanks for running it though Kramer!

#24 The Captain

The Captain

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:01 AM

Because we didn't think a wolf would've bowed out. I think if he'd stayed in then he would have been lynched.

Why did two humans die today though?

Edit: Oh was one the night kill? I see.

#25 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:30 AM

Yeah, you died in the night kill.

Wubs!