Day 5: SOMEONE'S DEAD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#1 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:27 PM

It's Kidz!

Most of the other conspirators are just relieved that the traitors are still there. For a second, they had thought that Caesar might be fucking with them.

Kidz was human. Day ends tomorrow 9pm.
George Alagiaaaaaaargh: I lost my pecker in the siege :(

#2 Dustbin13

Dustbin13

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:29 PM

View PostCarlisle Dave, on Jan 13 2010, 09:00 PM, said:

*shakes head*

Last minute XYZIA bandwagon. You two have got some explainin' to do!

One down, one still stands.
Explain plz JIM

#3 Inflammable Jim

Inflammable Jim

Overlooked by the Academy

• Admin

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

I should have left it as a seven-way tie, you're saying.
You know...we lost the first battle of the Chesapeake because of a mysterious...treacherous...Ankylosaurus

#4 Hey Kidz

Hey Kidz

TONY B. LIARS

• Members

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

I'm unemployed again, I needed this damnit!

#5 Dustbin13

Dustbin13

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:34 PM

View PostInflammable Jim, on Jan 13 2010, 09:31 PM, said:

I should have left it as a seven-way tie, you're saying.
Why him? You said I held my arguement well, but that still leaves 6 other choices...

#6 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:44 AM

oh.
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head."

#7 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:05 AM

Seems to be working again, for those afeared of tempbans.

#8 Lu-Tze

Lu-Tze

Amazing Dave

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

View PostJosh, on Jan 14 2010, 11:05 AM, said:

Seems to be working again, for those afeared of tempbans.
This message is amazingly redundant :D
Il Porcupino Nil Sodomy Est

#9 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:40 AM

View PostLu-Tze, on Jan 14 2010, 11:31 AM, said:

This message is amazingly redundant :D
Your face is amazingly redundant!

#10 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:11 PM

Lu, there should have been two seerings. Did you guys find out the results of the second seering? Did Kramer even tell you who the second seered person was? We could have used another clear person, someone is hiding information. Probably a wolf
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head."

#11 Lu-Tze

Lu-Tze

Amazing Dave

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

Kidz outwardly proclaimed to have not received any message regarding the seering, and I have no reason to doubt that because if he was lying someone would've called him on it in a second.

It's highly likely (well, it's like a 1/4 chance or something, but given the circumstances, highly likely) that the result either went to a Wolf or Trilby. Obviously Trilby wouldn't say anything due to not being here, and there's absolutely no reason for a wolf to give up the information unless they are trying to prove they are human. And of course, if they lie about the result, they risk getting found out and immediately killed.

If Kidz did know who Kramer seered, he kept his mouth shut about it. And even if he DID know, i'm not sure it would tell us anything because of much more interest is who got the PM rather than who was targeted.

#12 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:54 PM

Doubt we'll find that seering then.

Jim is playing a weird game imo. Playing so different from what he plays on sekrit. He's not answering my questions, he ignored them yesterday, and he's really not pushing any decent lynches. When I think JIM in this game, the image of him coming in at the last minute and saying 'lets all vote dustbin' and now, 'xyzia' spring to mind.

Though I'm still not sure on Dustbin and since he's leading on Jim, I'm not voting Jim yet.

Is trollslayer going to be Wogged? As far as I can tell he said nothing yesterday.
Girdag said he wouldn't be around much. Tis a shame since I want him to dissuade me from voting for him.
Lu is clear in my eyes. Kramer told him who he was on day 2, and the seer was not nightkilled night 2 even though Lu posted before and after the lynching, showing he was around.
INH showed up yesterday to vote Trollslayer and then dissapeared. I always look at INH hard but I can never get what he is. THought he was a wolf the entireity of the last game, and he wasn't. I actually think he could be playing human, or he'd put in more effort to control the game.
C-Dave. I thought you were the seer, which was why nobody joined in my votes for you. You voted for me yesterday because you wanted to protect Xyzia. I wasn't even voting Xyzia, why did you think he was more human than me? Explain all of this.

Dustbins early vote today confuses me.

#13 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:58 PM

Also, we need to lynch correctly today. Lovers if you're out there, and we lynch you, we've 100% lost, even if you vigilante a wolf, because the ratio is 3 - 5 at the moment if Josh wasn't lying on day 3.

Which means
3 wolves
2 lovers
3 humans

Don't die lovers.

#14 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:06 PM

[i]Remember that the death of one lover isn't automatic death for the other - it just gives them a single vigilante strike[/b]

#15 Girdag

Girdag

He who puts the Gir in Dag.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:36 PM

I'm afraid I'm not going to be around long enough to form a decent opinion today, I've got a project to complete, two more hours of lectures to go to, and I've been with my girlfriend for two years now, so we're going out for a meal.

But, in the interest of voting for someone, Inflammable Jim has just been a bit off, so I'll go there.
Janek: Hentzau's cold heart is so unfeeling that the only approximation he has of happiness is underage Japanese hookers.

#16 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

Congrats :)

#17 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

Having skim read his post before, I thought you were congratulating him for voting Jim!
"It's amazing how deep we had to drill to find our key difference,
but it seems that whilst I am Amazing you are Ultimate."- Lu

#18 Lu-Tze

Lu-Tze

Amazing Dave

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:38 PM

Sticking with Dustbin. I think that he and Girdag constitute the majority of the wolf team, with an as yet unnamed 3rd person in the mix.

#19 Dustbin13

Dustbin13

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:42 PM

View PostClearasday, on Jan 14 2010, 02:54 PM, said:

Dustbins early vote today confuses me.

My early vote is because both Jim and Xyzia were acting suspiciously, both yday and in general, as others clearly agree. I'm very open to changing my mind/vote based upon arguements, but I feel an early vote is needed in this game to try and draw out some action during the day so there is something to think about before the vote tonight, because the majority of action and decision making seems to be done 5mins before the deadline.

The reason for why Jim is because he's being very vague, avoiding talking much as well as direct confontations, from me and CAD among others. His "BANDWAGON" post for me on day three seemed ridiculous at the time, but looking back could be seen as protecting Girdag, especially as it was said almost directly after Kidz vote for him. He is much less vocal then in the games I've seen him in, though if others care to differ then I acknowledge their experience. He also managed to play away suspicion from it by saying it was "Iiiiiiinteresting" that no-one joined his wild goose chase.

He also tried to play up a simple text asking if lovers could be wolves in this format (CAD can corroborate that, even if XYZIA no longer can) as some sort of powerplay or collaboration.

That's why early today, and that's why Jim.

#20 Robert Trollslayer

Robert Trollslayer

Lackey

• Members
  • PipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

Lu-Tze- I don't see much concrete evidence against either of those two, and the outing of Kidz has been practically overlooked, yet it has undoubtedly changed the game massively.

Sorry I'm not contributing much, exam tomorrow etc.

#21 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

Trollslayer, don't you get it? Kidz was human, Kramer was human, and Lu is human. Your vote makes no sense. Why on earth do people not trust Lu? Kramer did.

#22 Insert Name Here

Insert Name Here

Reassuringly Elephants

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:00 PM

Yeah, but look where they ended up _

Seriously though, I do think he's highly unlikely to be a wolf.

I'm going for Trollslayer again.
the internet was discovered when an internet fell out of a tree and hit lord isaac internet on the head

#23 Robert Trollslayer

Robert Trollslayer

Lackey

• Members
  • PipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

View PostClearasday, on Jan 14 2010, 05:37 PM, said:

Trollslayer, don't you get it? Kidz was human, Kramer was human, and Lu is human. Your vote makes no sense. Why on earth do people not trust Lu? Kramer did.
There's been zero proof, has there? I mean if there is I'll retract sharpish but frankly he's been flying uniquely under the radar when perhaps he shouldn't be.

#24 Insert Name Here

Insert Name Here

Reassuringly Elephants

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

The fact that you're barely reacting to my votes are only convincing me further. Humans tend to panic and be all over the shop if they get voted for, or at least show a reaction of some kind. You seem far too eager to please, too.
the internet was discovered when an internet fell out of a tree and hit lord isaac internet on the head

#25 Carlisle Dave

Carlisle Dave

Doctor at Law

• Admin

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:44 PM

View PostClearasday, on Jan 14 2010, 01:54 PM, said:

C-Dave. I thought you were the seer, which was why nobody joined in my votes for you. You voted for me yesterday because you wanted to protect Xyzia. I wasn't even voting Xyzia, why did you think he was more human than me? Explain all of this.

To be honest, I'm still waiting for you to explain your early votes for me so making demands of me is a bit rich. For the record though, I initially voted for retracted, even though I never got round to making it - Jim and do so again today, but when it was clear that voting Jim wasn't going to save XYZIA I switched to someone who already had a vote to try and engineer a tie. Why you? Well, I was partly pressed for time, meaning I had to choose and given your early votes for me you were the first name I came to. Your continuing assertions about Lu also worry me. As Trollslayer says we have no proof that Lu is a human. Kidz and Kramer being so inclined does not absolve Lu. The fact that he didn't do anything to help save Kramer doesn't look kindly upon him, but you seemed more inclined to believe that Kidz was partially to blame for not saving him. You've also been quite cocky about how the wolves ploy of not killing was going to fail. Hmm.

Clearasday