Day 2: Nasty emails

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#76 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

Also wall of confusions only work if they're consistent at a time when everyone is in chaos. Not if they're sporadic at a useless time such as 5 minutes before the lynch, with one person not being able to decide which side to come down on.
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head."

#77 Internet Vagrant

Internet Vagrant

Underling

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:52 PM

You can air your thoughts without starting bandwagons by actually voting.  I'm hardly keeping a low profile either, but I'm not starting fires under people and then making sure I'm not found the matches.  You also seem to be making a lot of the "look I'm not keeping a low profile" element of that.

#78 Insert Name Here

Insert Name Here

Reassuringly Elephants

• Members

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

It's weird, I certainly remember Josh throwing a big hissy fit and threatening to pull out of the game once before, but it was just a wolf ploy that time, and he didn't back down until he was lynched, and so I was of the mind that he was a good candidate for lynching today. The fact that he actually did drop out this time leads me to believe he was probably human, so I'll give Strudel the benefit of the doubt for now.

I can't see The Captain being a wolf either, it wouldn't really be productive to get into a big argument as a wolf and draw attention to yourself unnecessarily. Bassoon's confused human act is very convincing (seriously though, he made a good case against Josh, which would have probably partly convinced me to vote for him had the following events not happened), CAD's doing his usual thing of leading the discussion which generally makes me think he's human although it sometimes rubs me up the wrong way. Zael's attracted some attention too, although I think he's defended himself well.

It looks like Trilby has picked up a few votes, he looks like a decent candidate based on his poor vote for The Captain early today, but I think Beta's behaviour has been decidedly dodgier. Nothing but short posts with little reasoning.
the internet was discovered when an internet fell out of a tree and hit lord isaac internet on the head

#79 Bassoon

Bassoon

@~#*&$%

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:00 PM

I'm happy to let people not posting get killed, have to say.

#80 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:03 PM

Generic Female Sky Employee 3 left the office. It was a cold, damp night. She had just been sacked for looking too much like a man. This was a bit unfair, given that she was at least a 6/10 "decent". She went into the crowded pub. Andy Gray and Richard Keys were there having a right old knees up.

Posted Image

They were surrounded by a big group of football fans.

Football fan leader: Who are we?

Football fans: Lads army!

Football fan leader: Who are we?

Football fans: Lads army!

Generic female sky employee 3 walked by.

Gray: Eh, she'd have it.

Keys: I'd smash it.

Football fans: Ohhhhh does she take it up the Arsenallllll?
Can we penetrate her box?
Ohhhhhhh maybe when her glass is half fulllll

They descended into random yelps. Cries of "Engerland" and "Who are ya? Who are ya?" were heard. Soon these cries became howls, they were like a pack of wild dogs ... or even wolves.

Keys and Gray licked their lips and chinked their glasses together.

Generic female Sky employee 3 has been sacked. Generic female Sky employee 3 was Beta

PMS IN PLEASE, etc.

#81 Beta

Beta

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:14 PM

Haha, only myself to blame I guess. In my defense, a combination of uni classes and an unexpected evening with friends were what kept me away from the computer for the last ten hours.