Day Seven: Soul Kitchen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#26 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

Disguise

Posted Image

Rabbits are not very smart and would easily be fooled by a pair of floppy faux-rabbit ears attached to the head. I myself blend in seamlessly as shown above. The rabbits will never know the difference and we can pass straight through them unmolested. And if all else fails and the rabbits see through our cunning ruse, we unleash the myxomatosis.

#27 Jentastic!

Jentastic!

Cake!

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

Bother, forgot to vote! Sorry sorry, Friday and all that, brain made of mush. I think one step at a time is generally a sensible way to handle things, before I am able to fully review the situation.
Existentialism? Don't even get me Sartred.

#28 Lu-Tze

Lu-Tze

Amazing Dave

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:14 PM

I'm trying to have a quick look through some people's solution history. Strudel I feel has a bit of a sciency feel to things, there's mentions of power and electricity, as well as the fabric of space-time and singularities on different days.

Leafcutter and Jen both have very wordy solutions in general, which makes quick analysis for patterns difficult, and poses the age old "Bible Code" dilemma whereby with enough words you can make any kind of pattern.

Hentzau and Masked Dave, conversely, both tend towards more terse solutions which they have either skillfully hidden themes in, or else not had to.

So what i'm saying is, at this juncture, i'm uncomfortable with voting for any of the solutions in place. I'm going to plump for retracted though because I can't see a theme in Leafcutter, even with the helpful collation on this page.

EDIT: Scratch that, Disguise because if there's a theme in that, bravo for being so ballsy.
Il Porcupino Nil Sodomy Est

#29 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

Yeah I wasn't really intending to post a solution so devoid of detail. I've expanded it a little now.

#30 Jentastic!

Jentastic!

Cake!

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

Holy shit! There's a cat in that picture! I genuinely didn't notice that. I love it.
Existentialism? Don't even get me Sartred.

#31 The House

The House

Eerie and Eerier

• The House
  • PipPip

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

Stop voting
It was an evil house from the beginning - a house that was born bad.