Day Five: Just Like A Prayer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#26 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

"What's brought this on?", asked Philbert.

"They don't get Victorian maid humour", said Cybil.

"Cat is the pult and not the pultee."

#27 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

My one concern is that Kramer doesn't have any points, so we're not gaining much if he is a ghost, but could lose a few points if he isn't.
Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace.
Jentastic: THAT'S RIGHT, I like double entry
<@Strudel> How big's your dongle Kramer?
only about 2 inches :(

#28 Leafcutter

Leafcutter

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:09 PM

Might it be worth changing some solution votes to Kramer's, so that we can guarantee that a human will get the points?

#29 Lu-Tze

Lu-Tze

Amazing Dave

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:34 PM

An unpleasant necessity

I think that if we crawl through a few hundred yards of shit, we might just come out clean on the other side. That open sewer pipe might not be ideal, but given the events thus far i'd rather not trust the House and the passages within it, and stick to more alternative methods of locomotion.

Barring that though, I think a Cattering Ram would be the most effective method if we HAVE to go through that door. And I am also of the opinion that an exorcism is of order.
Il Porcupino Nil Sodomy Est

#30 Leafcutter

Leafcutter

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

Are we to take it that you aren't interested in discussing whether or not we should change our tack to guarantee human points, Mr Foggler?

#31 Schtroumpf

Schtroumpf

Swashbuckling Boat Mage

• Admin

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:03 PM

View PostLeafcutter, on Aug 12 2009, 06:09 PM, said:

Might it be worth changing some solution votes to Kramer's, so that we can guarantee that a human will get the points?
I think it might be an idea.  It's better than doubling up on Hentzau though as it's going now.  Points should be spread around.  I'm voting for retracted to even up the score.

"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down."

#32 Leafcutter

Leafcutter

Flunky

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

Changing my vote to Eat Me, on that basis, and in case anyone else wants to go along with voting for the exorcism target.

#33 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

Makes sense Eat Me
"It's amazing how deep we had to drill to find our key difference,
but it seems that whilst I am Amazing you are Ultimate."- Lu

#34 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:42 PM

I'm voting against the exorcism as I'm not convinced.

Keep Partying

Back to the other matter at hand, I suggest we all climb aboard Heisenberg Cat and continue our party. All our dancing will cause a large amount of static electricity to build up which HC can unleash at the door. I'm sure such a tremendous blast would also rip the fabric of space-time and we'd all return to our regular selves. That or the fact we'd dry off might help a bit.

Hence I shall vote for the catapult method as it is closest to my own thinking.
Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace.
Jentastic: THAT'S RIGHT, I like double entry
<@Strudel> How big's your dongle Kramer?
only about 2 inches :(

#35 Schtroumpf

Schtroumpf

Swashbuckling Boat Mage

• Admin

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

Changing to eat me.

"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down."

#36 Jentastic!

Jentastic!

Cake!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:17 PM

<EDIT> Wrote claptrap, couldn't bear to see it.

I do think that an exorcism isn't unreasonable in the circumstances, and so I'll vote for the exorcism. I'm going to vote for Cat is the pult and not the pultee, though, as it's amusing. I haven't spotted a theme in Henzoo's posts, either.
Existentialism? Don't even get me Sartred.

#37 The House

The House

Eerie and Eerier

• The House
  • PipPip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:30 PM

Stop voting.

Night-time votes to me, please.
It was an evil house from the beginning - a house that was born bad.