Day 7: Whatever we vill do, we vill do with style

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#26 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

Oh my oh my, silly Jim Jones, you is right Mr. Pars... Raddish. I did say I is a bit simple. Gotta bit confused, it was Stanyon who came up with the reason for him bein' a ghost, Ellington the one who was exorcised.

Alright, same plan, but with the man Ellington in place of Lady Stanyon. I just wish his solution was better 'n' that, I wanna squash them bugs not pray with 'em. If he changes to a better solution I'll vote for 'im then.

#27 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

We all have the ability to excorcise Kramer, and we do not know that there is just one ghost left. I suggest those that we are unsure of excorcise someone else. We'll have two people cleared that day then, as long as everyone puts forward a solution.
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head."

#28 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

Nah you is wrong Ellington, we only got tha window of a day for the exorcism cos people can be poltergeisted back. The only day we can be sure of people bein' human is the day after the exorcism and since The House done gone and confirmed it an' all [OOC: in thread yesterday, for probably the only time], we got ourselves here what my ol' man used to call a "unique opportunity":

We knows you is human today, we give you the points today, the ghosts can turn ya tonight, but tomorrow we'll spend a point an' exorcise ya back. The next day after that, you'll be human again fo' su' and with all them points, that's the day we use the thingymijig an' it's game over for them low-down ghosts.

To me, that makes more sense than spreadin'.

#29 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

The avatar Jim's solution has much merit, however, I have an even bolder one to make.

A more cunning way to break a siege of weevils is to simply ride out against them. It'll be the last thing they'll expect. Under cover of flying oats and holy water from our friends, the colonel and I will mount our esteemed wrestler friend Jim Jones(forming some kind of human pyramid if possible),  and with crucifix and rifle in hand, we will hit home into the very core of their leadership (that big one over there) and Mr Jones can toss him straight out the window.

Gentlemen, It's crusadin' time.
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head."

#30 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

I'll pledge to that! Yikimo Ellington

#31 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

View PostKramer, on Apr 22 2009, 03:36 PM, said:

The only day we can be sure of people bein' human is the day after the exorcism and since The House done gone and confirmed it an' all [OOC: in thread yesterday, for probably the only time], we got ourselves here what my ol' man used to call a "unique opportunity":
To clarify: the House will always notify you of an exorcism. The House will, however, never tell you if you have exorcised a ghost or not. It is perfectly possible to exorcise a human, and be none the wiser for doing so. The House should be assumed not to have confirmed or denied anything.
George Alagiaaaaaaargh: I lost my pecker in the siege :(

#32 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:47 PM

With that in mind, we ask someone to excorcise me, who we suspect currently, giving them 1 point, and allowing us to see if they're a credible human or not.

Clearasday
Jentastic
Kramer
Masked Dave
Hentzau
Inflammable Jim

If there is one ghost, currently, giving me the points will ensure we win, as long as I'm excorcised again.

If there are more than one however, let's say, two (otherwise we'd have lost already), they may well have an equal number of points as us on the final day though Kramer.

there is also poltergeisting to think about. It's different from ectoplasming. It loses one of us humans our vote for a day. If there is one ghost, it might not hurt us that much, but if there are two, we could lose the vote.

Going to start looking for themes.

#33 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

another fact to cross my mind Mr Jones, is that the ghosts can only turn someone when all ghosts do not put forward a solution. Since everyone has put forward one today, I can't be turned.

However, there is but an hour left, and we have not reached a clear majority on anyone. Not looking hopeful.

#34 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

Can ghosts not conduct an exorcism?

Oh and Clearasday
"It's amazing how deep we had to drill to find our key difference,
but it seems that whilst I am Amazing you are Ultimate."- Lu

#35 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:10 PM

The House has whispered in my ears that ghosts can excorcise, and the exorcism will take place

#36 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

Blanche Stanyon.

#37 The House

The House

Eerie and Eerier

• The House
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

Cease.
It was an evil house from the beginning - a house that was born bad.

#38 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

[OOC: OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooh, that late vote is very dodgy Mr. Hentzau. WOLF _]