Day 5: Abearndon hope

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#26 Kramer

Kramer

Chalk

• Members

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

[OOC: oh, ignore that then _ I've been a bit lax on reading the rules for this game. Can I retract the proposal?]

#27 Clearasday

Clearasday

Bake 'em away toys.

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

View PostThe House, on Apr 20 2009, 02:36 PM, said:

Reminder: the epochal spirit-link temporal redistributor object is the radio, and using it will make the game end.
I'm certainly not ready to use it yet, the ghosts get 2 points per win don't they? which means, we only have a guaranteed one point on our team from my point of view, and if the ghosts have one or two, they may have won. No. And if I excorcise someone, we'll have even less.
Though I agree with the colonel that we should likely split our votes up, nobody should hold all the cards.
Furthermore, as Mr Jones pointed out, the tiebreakers should be looked into. Potentially turned ghosts would be obvious then. We're looking for a day when someone did NOT put forward a solution. Jen and I couldn't on days 2 and 3 though.
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head."

#28 Josh

Josh

Evil bird

• Admin

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

Kramer's second proposal is retracted.
George Alagiaaaaaaargh: I lost my pecker in the siege :(

#29 Hentzau

Hentzau

Bringer of Nuclear Fire

• Members

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

I'm purposefully abstaining since I don't have any points yet and I'd quite like some. I will say that I like Jim's solution though.

#30 The House

The House

Eerie and Eerier

• The House
  • PipPip

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

The House can no longer feign interest in your pitiful mewling. Desist!

ps sorry it's late I got distracted k
It was an evil house from the beginning - a house that was born bad.

#31 Jentastic!

Jentastic!

Cake!

• Members

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

View PostKramer, on Apr 20 2009, 12:00 PM, said:

Lady Stanyon  ... all sortsa gadgetry and inventin' on days one an' two but nuthin' after that.
Yeah, I realised I got too excited by the victoriana invention steam-punk kind of thing, which is why I explicitly said that I would knock off the gadgetry. Surely the most important point is whether there is any common theme to either all my posts, or to my most recent ones.

For somebody who's used ropes and chains twice, you're sure keen to point fingers at others.

Also, Henzoo: EXCELLENT. Man, even if you are a ghost, you'd deserve kudos for that solution. Nicely done.
Existentialism? Don't even get me Sartred.