265 replies to this topic

#251 Scuzz

Scuzz

Least Geeky Talesian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

Schtroumpf, on 13 September 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

I was terrible at it in The Witcher so there's no chance I'm playing against real people.

This.
"I've been disappointed with the boobs so far this season." - Masked Dave

#252 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

I'd say its now quite a different game to the one from The Witcher 3. Although it was a lot easier to win in that version so, yeah probably don't bother :P

I'm not usually one for CCGs, but there's something about the "win 6 rounds a day and gain a barrel of cards" reward scheme that means I can just drop in for a quick half hour and get a real sense of progress out of it. And I really like the Witcher theming.

I'd kind of forgotten about it until the trailer for the new Single Player campaign came out, went back in for that (although it turns out not to have launched yet) and got sucked in again.

Also my unbeatable deck got absolutely destroyed in all four games I played this morning. :(

Although 2 of the worst beatings were to Monster faction decks which hadn't played against in my other runs with it and I didn't have much of a strategy for how to play against them, so I'm not completely losing heart.
"It's amazing how deep we had to drill to find our key difference,
but it seems that whilst I am Amazing you are Ultimate."- Lu

#253 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:26 PM

PLUNKBAAAAAAAT
Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace.
Jentastic: THAT'S RIGHT, I like double entry
<@Strudel> How big's your dongle Kramer?
only about 2 inches :(

#254 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:01 PM

I'll be home in about an hour if anyone is free for some Plunkbat
Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace.

#255 Scuzz

Scuzz

Least Geeky Talesian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

I'll be on in a while I reckon.

#256 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

Cool; I'm just making some food but I'll be ready to die in about 10-15 minutes

#257 Jen

Jen

Miles Edgeworth: 2 Kool 4 Skool

• Members

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:12 PM

I'm likely to be around tomorrow as I have a later start on Friday. And I've managed to get Saturday off work so would def be up for some afternoon PUBG.
---------------------------------------------------------
I lost some time once...it's always in the last place you look for it. Violent Becoming Downtown, Olympus Town

#258 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:17 PM

I am free all afternoon for the batting of plunks.

#259 Scuzz

Scuzz

Least Geeky Talesian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

Good fights last night, still a bit annoyed at the server crash despite the fact I was doomed anyway.

#260 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

Was that the last match? My whole computer locked up so I was sad to miss the end of it :(

#261 Scuzz

Scuzz

Least Geeky Talesian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:45 AM

Yep!

#262 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:18 PM

Boooooo!

We'll just have to make up for it by winning tonight then.

#263 Innokenti

Innokenti

I am an awesome horse.

• Admin

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

Kommander Kenti reporting for duty.

I guess.
Proud of Russia because we have cheaper Paracetamol
"" Jen (and KD) on my photoshop skills.
Look no further for Kentoshop™, KentiHugs™ and Abwebsobmeb!
"I don't know who he is either but whoever it is he looks craaaazy..." - Optimist about me. 

#264 Masked Dave

Masked Dave

Ultimate Lu-Tze

• Admin

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:01 AM

So, solving Jindosh's riddle in Dishonoured 2 on my own and making it possible to skip a whole section of that mission feels pretty awesome.

Even though it's a bit weird that 1) a person would put a clue to how to open a really complicated lock next to the lock 2) nobody else has ever managed to do this before I show up. It took me a little while (okay, possibly about an hour) and several pieces of paper, utilising both pen and pencil in order to crack in, but I figure even those resources are available to the people of the Dust District.

Of course, I then realised that I don't want to go straight in as there's a bunch of whalebone and stuff I want first, but damn, that was a satisfying achievement to unlock and it means I don't have to cave to the need to choose a side between two bunch of bastards.
"It's amazing how deep we had to drill to find our key difference,
but it seems that whilst I am Amazing you are Ultimate."- Lu

#265 Strudel the Dancing Pastry

There's no I in TEAM

• Members

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

Managed to play the opening level of Super Mario Odyssey this morning before finally deciding I should try and do a little bit of work today. So far so good!

#266 Fat Zombie

Fat Zombie

Bony Spectre

• Members

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

Hello

I have been sinking altogether way too many hours into Elite Dangerous recently. I am enjoying the vaguely mind-numbing space-trucker/space-bus gameplay punctuated by awkward docking procedures and stressful combat. It's a nice game to stick on when I want to listen to music or a podcast; I should really get myself a tablet or cheap netbook, so I can watch stuff while I mine rocks or ferry tourists.